Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

Pretty sweet

Love the dream scene, great animation, voices fantastic, music choice totally rad, punchlines were pretty awesome, superior high five from me.

Bobert-Rob responds:

That's what I'm talking about!

Madness Jub-Jub Madness Jub-Jub

i like it

because i'm tired of madness

Tea. Tea.

Cute and quick

Appeals to me because I work in the tea business. I know how it is!

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Awesome

This review is not helpful. That flash is awesome.

Lin's Dick Lin's Dick

Yeah wow uhh

That was a little more than awkward, but I kinda liked it just because of the way it was told. Also, I want to see the second one, which is either good or bad. You decide. My review of this flash is mixed.

Air Malfunction Air Malfunction

Cool!

Good flash, man, and thanks for using our audio! It's always good to hear your band in somebody else's work... woot!

Good animation, but I think it's a little under dramatic. More stuff could have happened, with more explosions and shit.

Penfold Episode 2 Penfold Episode 2

Funny and risque.

A little strange, I watched it without sound and was completely confused. However, it showed it's good points and made me laugh out loud a few times.

DangerMAUS responds:

The audio/music is absolutely key to understanding the plot. Or maybe not. I basically covered the whole plot in my author's comment.

Be warned though, that now you've gased upon destruction itself. Soon, very soon, your soul will drain away into the void between dimensions and you'll be left naught but an empty shell lost from the grip of sanity.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2

Yeah!

Me, being a huge MK fan, really enjoyed this. It's totally hilarious! And I don't even laugh at most of the stuff on here. YOU WIN!

Hooked on the Brothers Hooked on the Brothers

Oh, yes.

This is a great short, pretty much everything I'd expect from the bastards at DC.

dave2 responds:

Yeah, I can't stand those DC jerks either! ;D

Sonic Tournament 1 Part 1 Sonic Tournament 1 Part 1

Uhh, a question.

I thought it was a fight to the death? I mean, normally, people in a tournament don't BLOW UP after they just got kicked out of the air.