-KA89- Eclipse(WIP) -KA89- Eclipse(WIP)

Pretty random and crazy

Probably you should throw them together in a more elegant and graceful fashion... not bein' mean here dude I gave it a listen and that's what I think!

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

No more bass

Just rockin' my subs. Sounds great in headphones. Indeed an intense track but I thought the synth hits were a little much sometimes. Great!

UncleSqueezins responds:

Glad you're happy with the way it it :)

Empty Inside!! Empty Inside!!

Yeeeeeeeeee

I dunno man. What's up with the vocals. I can hear that pitch stretch, sounds impossible to do. I've heard better from you guys I think. If you're using an autotuner, turn off the simulated vibrato. Make it work a little faster so that it doesn't bend up to pitch.

Synthetica (Hard Trance) Synthetica (Hard Trance)

Hell yeah!

This sounds just perfect, super good job, it deserves its spot! Reminds me of the old stuff... the old acid tech they played at the clubs years ago, before everyone went all dubstep :D High five!

Bahdshah responds:

awww thanks for the review man!! HIGH FIVE! :D

The Horrizon The Horrizon

This is pretty neat!

But how is this punk? More like 80's. Either way it sounds nifty with good riffs and happy melodies!! Some lyrics, maybe? I think you've got it in you.

Undersea Caverns Undersea Caverns

It's a good effort

Honestly, the bass sounded good, then it changed key, I stopped liking it. It's a bit messy overall, quite a bit of stuff going on that doesn't really fit together. It's okay to be more minimal about things. Some of your stuff goes a little off-key. And the ending was bollocks. Good luck!

Hardstyle- Hardstylerz United Hardstyle- Hardstylerz United

Seriously kick that bass. This reminds me of the old club days!! Definitely hit the spot for me. It should be mixable, full length!! And please tell me where your samples came from. One little gripe... the bridge or lead or breakdown or whatever you call it... has almost NO bass. Give that shit some more punch, man! All in all, this sounds like something I would make. Please check out and review one of my new tracks!!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/293757

My Bass Growls--_-- My Bass Growls--_--

oh wow

Yeah this is the stuff I like however your mastering needs to be worked upon!! You don't need more reverb or anything like that, let's get your bass REALLY thumping. Use a spectral analyzer? Bitcrusher? Also, it sounds like house to me. Good category placement. High five!

Auecs- MISCHIEF! Auecs- MISCHIEF!

The mastering isn't the problem

Overall, it's nicely done, but I'd really watch it with the glide on the bass note. That sounded like hell. Maybe just turn the slide down a little bit. The bass drum is all punch to this one, and really super loud. Okay maybe the problem is the mastering. The bass groove is nice, would like to hear it well perfected and super jammin'. I like it when the song really kicks in around 3:00. You can tell I review as I go. Good luck and also check out my new track!!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/293757

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

Not bad!

Actually heard this as it came on randomly when I went to the audio portal. I was like, that sounds neat! The construction is really nice, but!! I want to hear the bass drum with a little more attack! Give it a sharp increase instead of just straight, it would sound amazing!! Maybe some more bass notes, too, get it thumpin'. Good work!!